Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to Stephanie Reneé Photography!



I am a self taught photographer. I strive for a non-traditional approach to photography which is extended and reflected into editing as well. I was bit by the shutterbug when I received my first camera at age 10, and have been snap happy ever since. My passion was fueled even more with the birth of the digital SLR and my two children who have allowed me many countless sessions of artistic exploration. Nothing gives me more joy than to capture priceless moments of time. I look forward to the opportunity of doing the same for you.


My brush - a camera. My paint -light, color and emotion.
My studio – The World. My canvas – Life's Moments.
My Inspiration – You. My goal – making ordinary unique.
Hear me click and see the results…
Capturing Life’s Art and Soul

2 comments: